The Henrietta Chamber of Commerce allows members the opportunity to serve the community in which we live or work. We facilitate interaction between people of different professions and interests. On a much larger scale, membership supports and offers the resources to help your business grow.
What does membership mean to you?
If the answer is expanding your business network, growth through involvement, or making Henrietta a better place to live, then join the Henrietta Chamber of Commerce.
“Make a Difference”
Joining The Henrietta Chamber of Commerce is a sound business decision. Through the opportunities and programs we offer, you will discover multiple avenues to help your business succeed.
- Dedicated to promoting our business partners in the Henrietta community
- Nurtures the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit inherent in our business community
- Networking events
- Community of Excellence Award Program and Luncheon
- Scholarship Golf Tournament
- State of the Town Address from our Henrietta Town Supervisor
All Levels Include:
- Online membership directory with alphabetized listing
- Link to your website on HCC membership directory
Cornerstone Partner: $1,500
- Sponsor recognition on HCC web site and on all public relations/promotional materials.
- Name on reserved table and 8 meal tickets for the State of the Town and Community of Excellence Luncheons
- Logo in A/V presentation and verbal recognition at both events
- Full page ad in Community of Excellence Luncheon program
- Standard organizational membership benefits
Premier Partner: $750
- Name on reserved table and 8 meal tickets for either the State of the Town or Community of Excellence Luncheon
- Logo in A/V presentation and verbal recognition at chosen luncheon
Business Partner: $150
- Sole proprietor, individual business representative, or citizen