The Henrietta Chamber of Commerce allows members the opportunity to serve the community in which we live or work. We facilitate interaction between people of different professions and interests. On a much larger scale, membership supports and offers the resources to help your business grow.
What does “membership” mean to you?
If the answer is expanding your business network, growth through involvement, or making Henrietta a better place to live, then join the Henrietta Chamber of Commerce.
“Make a Difference”
Joining The Henrietta Chamber of Commerce is a sound business decision. Through the many opportunities and programs we offer, you will discover multiple avenues to help your business succeed.
- Dedicated to promoting our business partners in the Henrietta community
- Nurtures the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit inherent in our business community
- Networking events • Community of Excellence Award Program and Dinner
- Scholarship Golf Tournament
- State of the Town from our Henrietta Town Supervisor
All Levels Include:
- Online membership directory with alphabetized listing
- Link to your website on HCC membership directory
Member Level: $125
- Sole proprietor, individual business representative/citizen
Premier Level: $400
- One complimentary ticket to the State of the Town Luncheon and Community Excellence Awards Dinner OR William J. Welch Memorial Scholarship Golf Tournament
Cornerstone Level: $1,000
- Two complimentary admissions to each special event
- Sponsor recognition on HCC website, news & events pages and on all public relations/promotional
Refer A Member Program (For All Membership Levels)
10% discount for each new member referral off your membership renewal next year.